Multi Port Shower Sump Pump
All-in-one pump & float switch. No additional float switch required. Pump turns on when water level rises & shuts off when water is removed. SAILINGFLO shower sump pump system with multiple inlet ports for versatile usage. Clear screw-down cover and removable mesh filter for easy replacement or in the event that the pump becomes clogged with debris. Check valve on outlet prevent water back flow.
- All-in-one pump & switch – No float switch required
- Pump turns on when water level rises & shuts off when water is removed
- Water cooled motors for long life, with anti airlock design and moisture tight seals.
- Output: Up to 750gallons/hour, Max. recommended discharge head 3.0m.
- Heavy duty motors with stainless steel shafts and tough thermoplastic bodies.
- Includes comprehensive user manual with installation instructions and wiring diagram
- Snap-off strainer for easy cleaning
- Totally submersible and ignition protected.
- Compact pump for smaller vessels.
- Tough plastic body.
- Limited one year warranty
- Can be used with switch panel for manual override
STANDARD PUMP CONFIGURATIONS
|Model||Flow rate||Volts||Current||Head||Wire lead||Outlet Dia||N.W/G.W|
|Unit Size:||22 x 12 x 34 cm|
|Master Carton Qty:||9pcs|
|Master Carton Size:||60 x 38.8 x 42 cm|
|Master Carton Weight:||15.6kgs|