750GPH Automatic Bilge Pump
Automatic bilge pumps with Built-in switch. Removal of the motor cartridge allows for easy cleaning of the strainer and impeller in the event that the pump becomes clogged with debris. Electric Submersible Pumps are by far the most popular type of electric Bilge Pumps, submersibles give very high outputs, are cost effective, have low amp draw and are easy to install. Bilge pumps are designed to exhaust standing water only. They are not intended to prevent rapid accumulation of on-board water due to rough weather, hull damage, and/or other unsafe navigational conditions.
- All-in-one pump & switch – No float switch required
- Pump turns on when water level rises & shuts off when water is removed
- Water cooled motors for long life, with anti airlock design and moisture tight seals.
- Output: Up to 750 gallons/hour, Max. recommended discharge head 4m.
- Heavy duty motors with stainless steel shafts and tough thermoplastic bodies.
- Includes comprehensive user manual with installation instructions and wiring diagram
- Snap-off strainer for easy cleaning
- Connections: For 19mm (3/4″) bore hose.
- Totally submersible and ignition protected.
- Compact pump for smaller vessels.
- Tough plastic body.
- Limited one year warranty
- Can be used with switch panel for manual override
STANDARD PUMP CONFIGURATIONS
|Model||Volt||FLow||Current||Head||Wire Head||Outlet Dia||N.W/G.W|
|HYBP1-G750-02||12||750GPH||3.0A||4m||100cm||19 mm/3/4″||0.47/0.52 kg|
|HYBP2-G750-02||24||750GPH||1.6A||4m||100cm||19 mm/3/4″||0.47/0.52 kg|
|4||Motor Oil Seal|
|Master Carton Qty:||20pcs|
|Master Carton Size:||49*33*26.6CM|
|Master Carton Weight:||11.2kgs|